skip to main | skip to sidebar
Welcome to Our HomePage!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary to US!!!!!

Our Engagement Day
*****
A Beautiful and Peacful
Sunset, in the middle of Nowhere! LoVeRLy!
*****
March 2004
*****


Our Blessed and Beautiful Union 4 years ago!
Our Wedding Day
August 7,2004
And Still HOT for Each Other! ! !

When years are passing by like days,
and in my hand your hand is placed,
and I see that knowing smile cross your face,
a simple touch from you can still make my heart race.

When I can see my soul in your eyes,
and you see your's in mine we realize,
that a love so deep can harbor no lies,
where our only tears shed were happy tears we've cried.

I love you as much now as I ever did before,
if possible, I may even love you more,
all starting from a feeling we did not ignore,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.

I don't know what it is that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness
that can ever be,
even more so on the day when you and I
became "We",
I can still smile and say with love and
truth~ Honey, I love you...Happy Anniversary.


( Most Words Written by Kirk A. Finny, I Changed a few words/ phrases to fit 'US' better:)!)


Posted by The C Family! at 5:44 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ok... You gotta be one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen Sista!! Loverly!!

Love you. This you know.
XOXOXOX,
'Penni'

September 11, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

-- Dad - Daddy - Hubby --

--  Dad - Daddy - Hubby --
One Amazing Husband and Father!! He's our Real Life McGiver... We love you!

-- Mom - Mommy - Wifey -

-- Mom - Mommy - Wifey -
Mrs. McGiver and SAHM to my silly, cute amazingly wonderful son H Man!

-- H Man --

-- H Man --
Our Wonderful & Silly 3 Year Old!

-- Tuxedo --

-- Tuxedo --
Our Handsome 4 yr. old Lab

About Us!!

The C Family!
Welcome to our Family Home Page:) We are so excited to have a place to share photos and comments with our family and friends!! Life is flying right by, Our baby boy isn't a baby anymore- he's almost 3 now and always on the go go go... as with his mom and dad too.... have to keep up with the little man:) Check back often, as we are learning how to use this new site, we will be adding new updates and new photos once every few weeks:) We'd also like to add that we would like to keep our Family Confidential, so please play along with our alias names ~ it would be Greatly Appreciated. Happy looking Everyone!!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ~ We LoVe YoU Babe!!!
      • Happy 4th Anniversary to US!!!!!
      • ~ Happy 4th Of July 2008 ~
      • Deluctable Strawberries and Marshmellows ~ YUMM - O!
      • To InFinitY and BeYoNd!!!
      • T- Shirt Making Fun! ~ Play Date at the Park June ...
      • One reason we LoVe SumMEr, Our Beautiful Apricots!
      • Late Spring ~ Time to Plant something Beautiful or...
      • Summer at Cherry Springs ~ A June Play Date/ Explo...
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)

Our Family and Friends

Books We are Reading & Have Read!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog