Today I Went Yard Selling with My Lady Friends and Happen to find A Buzz LightYear and Woody with his Guitar ( the Characters from Disney's Toy Story) for 10 Cents a piece. You wouldn't believe how excited I was to get these toys for such a steal ( they are $19.95 at Fred Meyer, but mind you- these had a little wear and tare, but kids don't mind it... I digress) and to give them to my New Toy Story Fan! I waited for Daddy to arrive home from work, excitedly showed him what I found for H Man while out on my 'Hunt' that Morning. Daddy thought they were Really cool too... I had to remind him WHO they were for, H Man, not Him, Haaa haaaaa :o) Dad went out and told H Man we had a surprise for him and brought him over to sit in a chair in the kitchen. I was standing there with my hands behind my back holding the two toys, and dad counted to three and I poped them out, one at a time from behind my back! Now, I totally thought H Man was going to jump up and grab the toys and think they were the coolest toys ever! But -- it was the total Opposite!!! He was REALLY Scared of them... He Jumped back in the chair with such a Terrified look on his face and then Leaped into Dad's Arms and said 'No! Go Away'! Ok, so now we felt like a horrible parents, ( funny now!) for scaring my son when it was suppose to be Fun! Ooooops:P Just shows you how REAL movies and other fantasy things are to Toddlers.
Happy Ending though.... As You can See From the Hilarious Pics Below, H Man Warmed Up to Buzz Real Fast.... Now Woody, he's still MADE to stay in the Closet ~ Guess he is kinda Creepy looking...hee heeee:o)
Happy Ending though.... As You can See From the Hilarious Pics Below, H Man Warmed Up to Buzz Real Fast.... Now Woody, he's still MADE to stay in the Closet ~ Guess he is kinda Creepy looking...hee heeee:o)


1 comment:
Classic! I swear, he really IS a Mini-VJ... They even like the same characters! Total trip since their Mommies are also like the same person in a different body, eh? Heehee...
XOXOX,
Penni
Post a Comment